Copyright & Disclaimer
1. Except as is otherwise indicated, Legal Action Group is the owner of the copyright in all the information featured on this website and of all related intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, all database rights, trade marks, registered trade marks, service marks and logos.
2. You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display information from the website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
3. You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission to do so) to adapt or modify the information on this website or any part of it, and the information or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
1. All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Users should take appropriate precautions to verify such information. No user should act, or refrain from acting, on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
2. Legal Action Group expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use, or inability to use, this website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
3. Legal Action Group makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
4. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if Legal Action Group has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
5. Legal Action Group does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
6. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of this website the user and Legal Action Group agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Legal Action Group's omission to exercise any right under this Disclaimer shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless expressly accepted by Legal Action Group in writing.