Professor Leslie Thomas QC, presents;
‘How to deal with the Dark Arts in Coroners Court - Tips and strategies for more effective advocacy and representation of clients”
- Inquest advocacy – What are the different styles of advocacy and what is effective?
- To lead or not to lead that’s the question
- A word about witness handling are you entitled to be robust in questioning and if so when?
- How to deal with the fact there are no speeches in Coroners Courts
- The power and magic of headlining and why it is so effective
- Empowering juries
- Effective submissions and legal argument
- What are the different types of narratives conclusions is there a difference?